A warm welcome to our new intern, Eisi

We’re delighted to introduce you to our newest Ben’s Friends intern, @Eisi_BFintern from Canada. Eisi’s story is here, and he will be present on this community, initially to welcome new members.

The Ben’s Friends Internship program is intended to help students who hope to have a future in the medical field gain an understanding of what life is like for patients with rare diseases and conditions, while helping them gain skills in communication and relating to others. We’re pleased that Eisi has joined us, and we wish him all the best in his studies and his future.

TJ, Merl, Christina, Meli and Seenie from Moderator Support

1 Like

Hello everyone and thank you for the warm welcome!

While I may be new to Ben’s Friends, that also means I am going through the same process as the rest of you when it comes to meeting new members and getting used to this forum’s functionality. One thing I just noticed is that clicking on a user’s Profile Icon or Username brings up a pop up window with their story on it - which seems to make it very easy to get some familiarity with the people you are talking to!

Anyways, I can’t wait to get to know the rest of you, so feel free to reach out to me - even if its just for some small talk or any common interests that we may have :grin: !

1 Like