Hi everyone, I'm SK!

Though I do not have VWD, I suffer from genetic autoimmune diseases which include Psoriatic Arthritis, the Spondylitis type, Sjogren's Syndrome and Raynaud's Phenomenon. I also have Fibromyalgia and other related illnesses.

I have belonged to Ben's Friends for several years now, and have moderated the large sites like Fibromyalgia, Psoriatic Arthritis, and Lupus, until my mom fell down the stairs and broke her hip, at that time I had to resign those posts to get her through the ordeal.

When my mom recovered months later, I returned to BF and was asked by dancermom to help out on smaller sites that needed a moderator, and that is where I found dkel, on Lyme. We became friends instantly and I knew he was the mod needed for reviving that site. It is my belief that a group must have at least one moderator who has the disease, but sometimes it takes a group effort to really get them going.

I am here to learn about VWD, and to support you all and help out in any way I can until David is well enough to take the reigns again.

Wishing you all well,

SK