Post Something Positive Here Each Day! Ben Munoz posted this nearly two years ago and I think it's time for a revival

Please tell us at least one POSITIVE that happened to you this day. It can be any wonderful action or event, an inspiring thought that came across your mind, an exciting emotion, or a nice sight, smell or taste or feelings. ONLY POSITIVE, NO NEGATIVE.

Nothing is too trivial, feel free to add more positives as things happen.

We don’t have many maples in London UK, I tried to grow one and failed, but in the next door garden is a beautiful maple, all shades of Autumn reds and it is what I see from my kitchen table where I am enjoying my first cup of tea of the day. It isn’t my favourite time of year but the colours lift my spirits.

I am thankful for my family helping me through the extra challenges of not being well. I try to remember to let them know this and not take it for granted :slight_smile:

I had an outing today for the first time in a month. The weather was lovely and so was meeting up with family and sharing an indulgent meal. I hope I will be well enough to do it again before too long.